The 2021 Junior Prep Midget Program is geared towards preparing midget age players to make the next step in their hockey careers towards U20 Junior Hockey. The training provided will be consistent with the training and expectations that players will experience at the next level. Counseling and advising will be provided to players as they begin to build their advancement path.
U16 Head Coaches Andrew Richardson, Chance Creger and 18U Head Coach Brady Reynolds will lead our on-ice training program. Each week will have 3 - 60 minute on-ice sessions consisting of:
- Skating Development - Body and Edge Control - Explosiveness and Speed Training
- Puck Skills Training - Puck Protection - Deception - Shooting
- Game Situation Development and Scrimmages
Game Ready Fitness Owner CJ Lovett will lead our off-ice training program. Each week will have 2 - 60 minute small group training sessions off-ice sessions consisting of:
- Focus on weight gain, building proper weightlifting form and preparing for specific lifts expected and junior camps
- Focus on building overall strength, explosiveness and speed
18U Player Advancement
18U Players will be encouraged to meet with coaches to create a summer advancement plan for their playing careers.
- Prep School and Junior Hockey Showcases
- Local NAHL Open Camps
- Tier 3 Tryout Opportunities
- ACHA College Club Hockey Showcases
- North American Spring Championships April 23-25th (Attleboro, MA)
- TCS Park City Mountain Cup May 7-9th (Park City, UT)
- Mid Atlantic Spring Showcase June 4- 6th (Colmar, PA)
- 15U 5:30-6:30pm/7:30-8:30pm
- 16U 6:30-7:30pm/8:30-9:30pm
- 18U 5:00-6:00pm/6:30-7:30pm
- On-Ice Sessions Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays - Saturday Scrimmages
- Off-Ice Training Tuesdays and Wednesdays at Game Ready Fitness
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.