Game Day Volunteers
For each home game your team will need someone to run the clock, someone in the penalty box, and someone to keep score using GameSheet. Please note that for 8U only a clock volunteer is required.
Families are expected to volunteer for home games, and tournaments hosted for their age division. At least one member of every family should know how to run the clock or keep score using GameSheet. Instructions are linked below. In the event you are unable to fill your spot, a list of members willing to be paid to cover your home game or tournament slots for scoring and clock is also available below.
Team Staff Volunteers
Every 8U team is required to have a Team Manager. The 8U Program has a Treasurer who coordinates for all of the 8U teams.
All Recreational, Competitive and Girls Teams
Every team is required to have a Team Manager and Treasurer. Having a separate Team Manager and Team Treasurer provides checks and balances for the team.
- Coaches/Assistant Coaches cannot fill either of these roles.
- One individual cannot fulfill both roles on the same team.
- Spouses cannot fulfill both roles on the same team.
- Spouses of head coaches need Board approval to fulfill either the Team Manager or Team Treasurer role.
- The Board Treasurer, or his/her spouse, cannot be a Team Treasurer.
In addition to the Team Manager and Treasurer, every team should also have a Team Equipment Manager and a Team Trainer.
More information on all of these roles can be found in the Managers Corner