Spring 5v5 League
APRIL THROUGH MAY 2023
The Jaguars Spring Hockey League is the foundation of your players' development plan for the off-season. It is the perfect option to provide players with additional skill development, fun, and the competitive push they need to continue their love of the game.
In this program, professional coaches will run one skills/small area games-based on-ice practice each week. Practice focus will be on power skating, puck control, shooting, body contact/checking and hockey IQ concepts.
Players will also play one refereed, 5v5, full-ice game each week leading to a playoff and championship
Players will be assigned to levels based on their academic grade level and their ability.
This program is open to experienced skaters of all abilities from 1st grade through 12th grade. We will utilize controlled changes and matched lines to assure a competitive experience for everyone.
Players must have basic skating/playing experience and their own equipment to participate.
How It Works
- The Spring Season will consist of 7 practices and 7 games (7th game is championship week)
- All participants will receive one professionally led practice and one refereed game each week.
- Players register as individuals and are placed on teams.
- Teams are equally drafted to create like-competition.
- Skills practices are organized and run by professional coaches.
- Players will receive a Team Jersey.
- Players can "Make Up" missed games & practices. No need to worry about travel plans or Spring Sports conflicts!
Jaguars Reward Club Member
Non Jaguars Reward Club Member
2023 Spring League
For more information contact: