The program is physical, mental and tactical. In a creative framework, BHA training is both challenging and rewarding, ensuring that each player has the best opportunity to reach personal goals and accelerate their development.
Drawing from some of the latest teaching techniques as well as time-tested methods, we aim to improve every athlete’s strength, speed, power and skill. Each player’s individual skill set is attended to. From power skating and puck handling to game systems and team tactics; every athlete at the BHA will be encouraged to become faster, stronger and smarter.
This camp is for players ages 9-16
One full week in July
Ice Centre at the Promenade
10710 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CO 80020
- Total Ice Time per week - 15 Hours
- Off ice training - 5 Hours
- Peak mental performance coaching - 3 Hours
- Daily lunchtime nutrition seminar
- Video review of daily sessions
- Testing of 8 skills
- Written anecdotal and quantitative evaluation
Jerseys provided at Camp.
Check Back Later...
We are not currently accepting registrations for this program.