Code of Conduct
HHHA Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct is based upon the rules of the USA Hockey Association, the Colorado Amateur Hockey Association, the Colorado Competitive Youth Hockey League and the Denver North Hockey League. This list of words or actions constitutes a violation of the Code of Conduct of the Association and includes, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Making physical contact with any player, coach, on-ice or off-ice official, association or league representative, arena personnel, spectator or parent.
2. Taunting or threatening any player, coach, on-ice or off-ice official, association or league representative, arena personnel, spectator, or parent.
3. Going onto the ice surface for any reason, unless directed by a coach or other official.
4. Entering, or attempting to enter, the bench area during a game without proper authorization.
5. Entering, or attempting to enter, the locker room of any opposing team or obstructing their access or exit from said room or arena. Opposing team shall be defined as any team other than the team for which the member(s) are involved.
6. Entering, or attempting to enter, the locker room of any official or obstructing their access or exit from said room or arena.
7. Using profane and/or vulgar language or mannerisms that is offensive to other persons.
8. Making disparaging comments to, shouting at, arguing with a parent, manager, coach, player, referee, or off-ice officials during the course of a game or as they leave the ice or the arena.
9. Throwing of any object onto the ice surface, into the player's area, or at another individual.
10. Pounding or climbing on the glass.
11. Defacing or damaging property belonging to any individual, team, association, or arena.
12. Violating The Ice Centre at the Promenade Protocol, including, but not limited to:
a. Damage to the facility and / or vandalism of any sort
b. Theft of any kind
c. Violation of the floor hockey rule
d. Any violation of posted Ice Centre rules and regulations
13. Being involved with any activity that would warrant the summoning of law enforcement officials.
14. Entering the arena while intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs or controlled substances.
15. Any violation of the “Zero-Tolerance” Alcohol, Drugs and Controlled Substances Policy.
16. Inciting other persons to become involved in any of the above listed activities.
17. Any other conduct deemed inappropriate by the officials, association or league representatives, Board members of HHHA, and arena personnel.